Student Scholarship Celebration Week: April 29 – May 3, 2019
Submission Deadline: April 1, 2019 (passed)
The Undergraduate Research Committee is currently accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations for our 2019 Student Scholarship Celebration Week. All undergraduate research projects and presentations completed during the Summer 2018 and the 2018-19 academic year are eligible for inclusion in this event. Abstracts must be reviewed by a faculty member before submission.
What kinds of research projects are eligible to be included in the program?
- Research papers/projects/presentations completed in coursework
- Research papers/projects/presentations completed through an independent study
- Conference papers and posters
- Senior thesis projects
- Summer Research projects
- Multi-media projects
- Apprentice Grant projects (faculty/student presentation)
- External Grant-funded projects
SCHEDULE (view on ISSUU)