Current Students only
Currently enrolled students, both residential and online, can print their unofficial transcript in Banner Web:
- 1. Log into Banner Web: Banner Web
- 2. Enter your username and password.
- 3. Once logged in, select the "Student Services" tab at the top row and then select "Student Records" within the Student Services section.
- 4. Find and select "Academic Transcript". On the next screen, the drop down list should default to all levels and unofficial for advising. If this does not occur, make changes as needed and press the "Display Transcript" button.
- 5. Your unofficial transcript should now be displayed.
This is the only means of obtaining an unofficial transcript. The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts.
The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts. You will need to order an official transcript. Please return back to "Ordering an Official Transcript".
- << Prev