Expect Challenge. Achieve Distinction.

Registrar's Office

To get in touch with the Norwich Registrar's office, call 1 (802) 485-2035, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or email registrar@norwich.edu

Course Catalog. Registration for Classes. Add/Drop Classes. Request Transcript. Transfer Evaluation. Degree/Enrollment Verification. Change Major. Readmission Application. Graduation. Duplicate Diploma Request. And other forms.

Article Index

What is an Official Transcript?

A transcript is an official complete, legal, permanent academic record of all course work enrolled in after the sixth day of each term. Official transcripts include the signature of the University Registrar, the date of issue and the seal of the University.

Transcript requests will not be granted for individuals who have an outstanding debt to Norwich.

Can I obtain a copy of another school’s transcript that was submitted to Norwich?

Norwich does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions, including those contained in a student’s record. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the course was taken.

Ordering an Official Transcript

Official transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse online service. Transcript orders can be tracked online using an email address and order number. The ordering service provides instructions throughout the ordering screens and regarding processing timelines and shipping methods or electronic delivery.

For assistance or problems with a transcript order through the National Student Clearinghouse call (703) 742-4200 or contact them via their website.

Order online from the National Student Clearinghouse using the links below:

Norwich University

Vermont College at Norwich University


Unofficial Transcripts

Current Students only

Currently enrolled students, both residential and online, can print their unofficial transcript in Banner Web:

  • 1. Log into Banner Web:
    Banner Web
  • 2. Enter your username and password.
  • 3. Once logged in, select the "Student Services" tab at the top row and then select "Student Records" within the Student Services section.
  • 4. Find and select "Academic Transcript". On the next screen, the drop down list should default to all levels and unofficial for advising. If this does not occur, make changes as needed and press the "Display Transcript" button.
  • 5. Your unofficial transcript should now be displayed.

This is the only means of obtaining an unofficial transcript. The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts.


Former Students

The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts. You will need to order an official transcript. Please return back to "Ordering an Official Transcript".

— You at Norwich —

Challenges and opportunity await; the world needs your strength, talent, grit and compassion more than ever. Following an experiential learning tradition more than 200 years strong, Norwich will prepare you to lead and serve in a career you love — in the private sector, public sector or the armed forces. We invite you to join us. Live, learn and lead at Norwich.

I'm Ready for Norwich

Norwich University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.

Norwich University collects personal data about visitors to our website in order to improve the user experience and provide visitors with personalized information about our programs and services. By using our site, you acknowledge that you accept the information policies and practices outlined in our Privacy Policy.