What is an Official Transcript?
A transcript is an official complete, legal, permanent academic record of all course work enrolled in after the sixth day of each term. Official transcripts include the signature of the University Registrar, the date of issue and the seal of the University.
Transcript requests will not be granted for individuals who have an outstanding debt to Norwich.
Can I obtain a copy of another school’s transcript that was submitted to Norwich?
Norwich does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions, including those contained in a student’s record. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the course was taken.
Ordering an Official Transcript
Official transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse online service. Transcript orders can be tracked online using an email address and order number. The ordering service provides instructions throughout the ordering screens and regarding processing timelines and shipping methods or electronic delivery.
For assistance or problems with a transcript order through the National Student Clearinghouse call (703) 742-4200 or contact them via their website.
Order online from the National Student Clearinghouse using the links below:
Current Students only
Currently enrolled students, both residential and online, can print their unofficial transcript in Banner Web:
- 1. Log into Banner Web: Banner Web
- 2. Enter your username and password.
- 3. Once logged in, select the "Student Services" tab at the top row and then select "Student Records" within the Student Services section.
- 4. Find and select "Academic Transcript". On the next screen, the drop down list should default to all levels and unofficial for advising. If this does not occur, make changes as needed and press the "Display Transcript" button.
- 5. Your unofficial transcript should now be displayed.
This is the only means of obtaining an unofficial transcript. The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts.
The Registrar’s Office does not issue unofficial transcripts. You will need to order an official transcript. Please return back to "Ordering an Official Transcript".