Paying with Tuition Assistance

Paying with Tuition Assistance by Federal and State Agencies, Organizations, and Employers

The Bursar’s Office must receive the appropriate forms (letters of credit, purchase orders, authorized military tuition assistance forms or other acceptable billing documents) and supporting documentation prior to your enrollment. If you have questions about the specific documents required in your situation, please contact the Bursar’s Office.

How to Pay

Ensuring that the University has all applicable information about third-party assistance related to a student’s tuition bill will facilitate timely and accurate settlement of the account. Students accepting tuition assistance or scholarships by any federal or state agency, outside organization, or employer must provide forms (letters of credit, vouchers, military form 1560 or 2171 or appropriate billing documents) and supporting documentation prior to enrollment. Forward the approved tuition authorization forms to

Enrollment Verification Request Form

If you need a degree plan and/or verification of enrollment from Norwich to submit to your employer or organization in order to receive tuition assistance, please complete our Enrollment Verification Request Form. Send the completed form by email to, by fax to 802-485-2533, or by mail to the following address:

Norwich University
College of Graduate and Continuing Studies
PO Box 367
Northfield, VT 05663