Student Financial Assistance
Consumer Information Related to NU Student Financial Assistance
In this section students can learn how to apply for need based and non-need based aid, understand their eligibility, as well as the criteria for award amounts and selection.
Applying for Financial Assistance and Criteria for Selection
FSA Eligibility for Study Abroad/Away
- You may use your federal financial aid to go overseas. International Studies majors, Chinese majors, and students traveling to a Norwich Expedition site or one of Norwich’s exchange partners may also use their Norwich institutional aid.
Financial Aid Shopping Sheet (custom sheet provided to each student via NetPartner)
Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Financial Assistance Disbursements
- Book Voucher
- Students who have been awarded Title IV Federal Student Aid (Federal Direct Plus loans, Pell and SEOG grants) and will have a credit balance on their account are eligible to request a book advance (voucher).
- Residential Students: Vouchers may be used at the Norwich University bookstore to purchase books and/or supplies. Norwich University has the right to make the final determination of the amount that is available for the student. Contact Bursar's Office.
- Online Students: Students needing assistance with book purchases should contact their Student Support Advisor.
Withdrawal Procedures, Refunds, and Return of Aid
- Requirements and Procedures
- Refund Policy
- Return of Aid
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Norwich Financial Aid
Phone: (800) 468-6679 or (802) 485-2850