Welcome to the Registrar’s Office at Norwich University.
The Registrar’s Office staff provides accessible, attentive customer service to our many constituents. We ensure the accuracy, integrity and delivery of degrees and coursework, upholding their value.
Listed below are the services our office provides for students, staff, faculty, alumni and parents. We work closely with nearly all offices and departments on campus as an integral part in university operations. Our staff:
- Processes course registration, including course drops/adds/withdraws and dismissals as well as pre-requisite assurance
- Enters all course data, including room assignments and final exam scheduling
- Coordinates mid-term and final grades and processes grade changes
- Determines academic standing
- Maintains academic transcripts, including transcript evaluation and issuance
- Conducts initial and final graduation checks, posts degrees and majors and prints diplomas
- Administers enrollment verifications
- Produces the undergraduate and graduate catalogs
- Certifies veteran students so that they may receive VA benefits
- Collects and processes academic petitions
- Completes mandated enrollment and curriculum reports
- Initiates and revises university policy (upon faculty approval)
The Registrar’s Office is open all year, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except for holidays. We are located in Jackman Hall Room 328.
For contact information, see our Contact Directory.
Transfer of Credit
As with most other colleges and universities in the United States, credits earned at Norwich University are transferable only at the discretion of the receiving school. (Pursuant to Vermont Statutes Annotated, Title XVI, Statute 176, Sec. 1(c)(1)(C).)