Norwich University’s Honors Program supports an enriched academic experience for selected outstanding students.
The program provides a framework for exploration of the complexity of the world’s most challenging problems through an applied experiential learning process.
The Honors Program offers an academic experience encompassing the following core elements:
- Customized opportunities for enhanced academic growth
- Learning community of like-minded peers
- One-on-one faculty mentorship over the student’s tenure in the Honors Program
- Individualized, hands-on research experience
- Prestigious Honors designation upon graduation
- Next >>