On-Campus Class Offerings
College of Graduate & Continuing Studies Class Offerings
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office at Norwich University.
The Registrar’s Office staff provides accessible, attentive customer service to our many constituents, ensuring the accuracy, integrity and delivery of degrees and coursework. The Registrar’s Office is an integral part in university operations; staff work closely with nearly all offices and departments on campus.
The Registrar’s Office provides the following services for students, staff, faculty, alumni and parents:
- Processes course registration, including course drops/adds/withdraws and dismissals as well as pre-requisite assurance
- Enter all course data, including room assignments and final exam scheduling
- Ensures mid-term and final grade are entered and posted; processes grade changes
- Determines and communicates academic standing
- Maintains academic transcripts, including transcript evaluation and issuance
- Conducts initial and final graduation checks, posts degrees and majors and prints diplomas
- Administers enrollment verifications
- Produces the undergraduate and graduate catalogs
- Certifies veteran students so that they may receive VA benefits
- Collects and processes academic petitions
- Completes mandated enrollment and curriculum reports
- Initiates and revises university policy (upon faculty approval)
The Registrar’s Office is open all year, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except for holidays. We are located in Jackman Hall Room 328.
- Registrar Staff Contact Directory
- Listing of all Deans & Department Heads for fall 2015 (PDF)