Open to all college students, including:
✔ Norwich students: current, incoming, and transfer*
✔ Students who attend other colleges or universities*
We expect to begin announcing summer-sessions course offerings in January 2020.
Sessions I and II: Five-week Summer Sessions (on campus and online)
- Two five-week sessions and one ten-week session, both online and on campus. A great option if you need to pick up a general-education course or a few.
Session III: Ten-week Summer Session (residential)
- Stay on campus for the ten-week summer session, completing up to 19 credits.
- Two-week Courses: Explore a destination during a two-week classroom and hands-on learning experience.
- Preparatory Math Courses: Complete needed math courses during the summer.
- Maymester (May 11-June 14, 2020): Okay, technically May is still in the spring. But still, there are some great Maymester opportunities for Norwich students to earn credits abroad. Learn more.
* Before enrolling in summer classes, consult with your adviser, whether at Norwich or at your primary institution, to be sure the courses you want to enroll in count toward your program of study.