Nominate a Book for the Colby Award
Please note that some criteria and the timeline for the 2020 Colby Award have changed,
and that nominations for the 2019 Colby Award have closed.
To qualify for consideration for the 2019 Colby Award:
- The book must be a first solo work by the author, published between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
- Submission communication must be received no later than December 15, 2018.
Submissions must include:
- Ten (10) copies of the book
- Ten (10) copies of the nomination form
- A certified or company check in the amount of sixty dollars ($60.00) per submission, payable to: Norwich University Colby Award
Send entries to:
Norwich University Colby Award
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield VT 05663