Whatever you think you're capable of, you can achieve here—and more. Learn how a Norwich education prepares you to lead in a career you love.

Request Info

Celebrating 200 Years—Learn More About Norwich

Expect Challenge. Achieve Distinction.

To get transfer benefits started the service member who earned the benefits must apply to the VA to transfer the benefits to their eligible dependent. This can be done through eBenefits.

Once the transfer is approved, the service member will receive a letter saying that the transfer was completed. This letter will identify what benefits were transferred to whom.

Once this letter is received the dependent must follow the steps below to apply for benefits.

PLEASE NOTE: Our processing office is the VA Buffalo Regional Office. The mailing address for that office is PO Box 4616, Buffalo, NY 14240-4616. For more information on transferring your benefits visit The VA states that the application review process will take up to and possibly exceed six weeks. If you have questions about the VA processing your request, please contact them directly at 1 (888) 442-4551.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.

Celebrating our Bicentennial!
academic calendar
Academic Calendar
& Programs
Calendar of Events
Your Impact

Norwich University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.