The Sullivan Museum and History Center follows the guidelines established by the American Association of Museums for Collections Management, Ethical Standards for Professionals and Best Practices for Museum Facilities.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the exhibition.
- No flash photography or video cameras in the galleries.
- Still photography for personal noncommerical use is permitted unless a no-photo image is next to the object in the gallery.
- Please do not touch any objects, exhibit materials, and structures.
- No animals except service animals as permitted by Norwich University Policy.