Expect Challenge. Achieve Distinction.

Registrar's Office

To get in touch with the Nowich Registrar's office, call 1 (802) 485-2035, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or email registrar@norwich.edu

Course Catalog. Registration for Classes. Add/Drop Classes. Request Transcript. Transfer Evaluation. Degree/Enrollment Verification. Change Major. Readmission Application. Graduation. Duplicate Diploma Request. And other forms.

Academic Suspension Readmission Application

A student suspended for an unsatisfactory academic record may apply for readmission after one semester of separation by submitting the Academic Suspension Readmission Application form. Applications must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office at least ten working days prior to the first day of classes for a given term. Students who are readmitted, after having been academically suspended may have limited eligibility for federal financial aid.

Readmission from Suspension Application

Readmission Application

A student who has not attended Norwich for at least one semester must be re-admitted. Approval is requested from Commandant or Dean of Students (housing and discipline), the Bursar, and Financial Aid (SAP). A student is encouraged to discuss their anticipated return with an advisor and/or department chair prior to completing the form. Once the student is readmitted, curriculum changes may be submitted. A student not meeting program requirements such as Nursing will be changed to Undeclared until a new curriculum is selected

Readmission Application

Academic Petition

The Academic Petition Form must be completed by students seeking an exemption from Norwich academic policy. In particular the following actions: Late Add, Late Drop or Late Withdrawal, Late Total Withdrawal, General Education of BA Requirement Waiver/Substitutions, Extension for Incomplete, Participation in Extra-curricular Activities while on Probation, Transfer and regulations Credit Exception, Exceed Credit Limit on Probation and Miscellaneous are given as choices on the form. . The Academic Petition Form requires students to write and submit a signed letter stating clear justification for a requested action.

Download Academic Petition Form (PDF—575KB)

— Get Info —

Whatever you think you're capable of, you can achieve here—and more. Learn how a Norwich education prepares you to lead in a career you love.

Request Information
academic calendar
Academic Calendar
& Programs
Calendar of Events
Your Impact

Norwich University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.

Norwich University collects personal data about visitors to our website in order to improve the user experience and provide visitors with personalized information about our programs and services. By using our site, you acknowledge that you accept the information policies and practices outlined in our Privacy Policy.