Beginning Monday, February 15, Norwich University will begin a more aggressive testing schedule for all residential students aligned with our campus quarantine.
- All In-season Residential and Commuter athletes (regardless of lifestyle) will test three times weekly: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- All students in the Corps of Cadets will test three times weekly: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- All nonathlete civilian students will test twice weekly: every Tuesday and Thursday
- Commuter students with permission to be on campus will test weekly on their day of preference, but are encouraged to test on lower density testing days: Tuesday or Thursday
(Note: Commuters who are athletes will follow the athletics testing schedule above.)
Employees who continue to work on campus will continue to test weekly on their day of preference, but are encouraged to test on lower density testing days: Tuesday or Thursday. (No employee will be turned away from testing regardless of the day of the week.)
Important: Is it strongly encouraged—BUT NOT REQUIRED—to schedule an appointment for your selected/assigned test day. To do so, visit: https://bit.ly/37eCMzy
When you come to the testing facility:
- You must wear a mask
- You must present proof of completion your Daily Health Screening on a mobile device or complete a paper certification prior to testing (copies will be available at the testing site).