NORTHFIELD, Vt. —Norwich University will host approximately 1,500 alumni and their guests during annual Homecoming festivities Sept. 15 to Sept. 18.
Homecoming 2022 is packed with special events that pay tribute to Norwich’s traditions, celebrate alumni and unite the Norwich family. This year honors class years ending in 2 and 7.
Six events will be livestreamed throughout the week for those who cannot attend in person. Check the full schedule here: https://alumni.norwich.edu/HC/Schedule.
Highlights of Homecoming 2022, open to the public:
Friday, Sept. 16
- 3 p. m. - Harmon Memorial Wall Ceremony.<./li>
- 4:15 p. m. - Corps of Cadets Retreat Parade with Review.
Saturday, Sept. 17
- 9:30 a.m. - Alumni Parade and Corps Review
- 11 a.m. - Food trucks and 14th Star Beer Garden
- 11 a.m. – NU Women’s Rugby vs. Castleton University
- 2 p.m. - NU Men's Rugby vs. UConn
- 2 p.m. - NU Cadets Football vs. Castleton University
- 2:30 p.m. Half time announcing Hall of Fame inductees
* * *
Norwich University is a diversified academic institution that educates traditional-age students and adults in a Corps of Cadets and as civilians. Norwich offers a broad selection of traditional and distance-learning programs culminating in baccalaureate and graduate degrees. Norwich University was founded in 1819 by Captain Alden Partridge of the U.S. Army and is the oldest private military college in the United States of America. Norwich is one of our nation's six senior military colleges and the birthplace of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC). www.norwich.edu
Daphne Larkin M’17
Follow us on Twitter @norwichnews