NORTHFIELD, Vt. — Norwich University Innovation Center of Denver presents “Redefining Workforce Development in a Challenging Business Reality,” a free one-day online symposium, on Oct. 28.
Workshop sessions, running from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. MDT, will teach new workforce initiatives and employee training concepts to help human resource professionals, executive management and trainers remain successful in the rapidly changing marketplace.
Sessions from Norwich Pro ℠ will spur discussion on key topics in today's workforce development in the age of a pandemic, a changing economy and more:
- Wall Street versus Main Street - Daniel Daoust – Norwich Pro director.
- Advanced Technologies and Artificial Intelligence - Daniel Daoust – Norwich Pro director.
- Innovation and Design Thinking - Steve Palmer – Norwich Pro instructor and businessman/innovator.
- Organizational Resiliency and Mental Toughness - Darren Whysall – executive coach and coach supervisor, Barclay’s UK, mental toughness practitioner.
- Organizational Leadership in Times of Crisis, Rex Marks – retired police chief/leadership programs director.
- Strategic Communication & Crucial Conversations - Yogini Joglekar, Ph.D., leadership Instructor.
- Energy Resilience - Kahwa Douoguih, Ph.D. – Entrepreneur, economist and senior fellow, Norwich University Center for Global Resilience and Security.
Attendees will access a virtual online environment to view the virtual symposium, participate and network.
Register online at pro.norwich.edu/symposium by Oct. 26.
* * *
About Norwich University
Norwich University is a diversified academic institution that educates traditional-age students and adults in a Corps of Cadets and as civilians. Norwich offers a broad selection of traditional and distance-learning programs culminating in baccalaureate and graduate degrees. Norwich University was founded in 1819 by Capt. Alden Partridge of the U.S. Army and is the oldest private military college in the United States. Norwich is one of our nation's six senior military colleges and the birthplace of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC). www.norwich.edu
Follow us on Twitter @NorwichNews