Expect Challenge. Achieve Distinction.


Keeping our Norwich students and community informed and safe.

spring 2021 covid testing

PLEASE NOTE: In the abundance of caution and for the health and safety of the Norwich and central Vermont community, the Norwich campus is closed to the public for the foreseeable future to include all buildings, fields and tracks. Thank you for your understanding.


Here's where you will find answers and guidance specifically for Norwich students, faculty, staff, and friends.

For updates on events, please navigate to the Event Update section found here: https://www.norwich.edu/event-updates

Mandatory COVID-19 Surveillance Testing begins Monday, Feb. 1 and continues through the semester. For more information please visit: COVID-19 Surveillance Testing — February 1, 2021

23 questions and answers on spring semester protocols

As Norwich University adjusts to coronavirus pandemic-related restrictions and navigates the Spring 2021 semester, parents and students have posed several questions. Here are answers to queries posed on social media platforms in recent days.

13 questions and answers on Student Health Contract.

As students arrive on campus, Norwich University is devoted to ensuring their safety and the health and protection of the wider Norwich and Northfield, Vermont, communities. In this effort, students, faculty and staff will sign a contract in which they promise, among other things, to wear face masks, keep 6-foot physical distance and alert health staff if they suspect they have COVID-19 symptoms and isolate and quarantine if necessary. Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the contract students will sign.

EMPLOYEE WORK GUIDELINES (effective March 17, 2020)

Temporary Remote Work
Norwich University is open for regular business. However, in an abundance of caution and to help reduce the possible spread of the coronavirus, aka COVID-19, supervisors will allow their employees to work remotely if the employee can:

Yes. Please take note of new code regarding coronavirus and its impact:


Norwich University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.

Shoulder-to-Shoulder Initiatives

Norwich University collects personal data about visitors to our website in order to improve the user experience and provide visitors with personalized information about our programs and services. By using our site, you acknowledge that you accept the information policies and practices outlined in our Privacy Policy.