Experience Berlin as a learning laboratory for innovation and design, leadership and governance, history, business and public policy.
Offering a wide range of courses for many majors.
What will I discover?
- Architecture students take studio classes immersed in one of Europe’s most dynamic cities.
- History and political science majors gain first hand perspective of Germany’s past and delve into the country’s political structure, including governance, leadership and public policy.
- Learn about the cultural, political, and economic aspects of business in a major European capital city.
Not your average study abroad opportunity.
- Courses Are Covered: Take classes approved by your major, including ROTC classes.
- Earn MCV Diploma: Receive your Military College of Vermont diploma through leadership opportunities offered by the Corps.
- Same Norwich Price with Scholarship and Financial Aid Support.
I’m interested, but will this Expedition fit into my major?
You’d be surprised how often the answer is “yes, it will.”
Fall: March 1
Spring: October 1