Norwich University is pleased to offer High School Service Awards recognizing outstanding high school students for their exceptional service to their school or community.
Each year, high schools may nominate up to three students for these awards. All nominees accepted by Norwich will receive a scholarship valued at $5,000 per year, for a total of $20,000 over four years.
In the nomination submission, school officials should summarize the student’s service to their school or their community, and the impact the student’s service had on others. Additional comments on the student’s leadership and character are encouraged.
Participation in this program is open to all secondary schools. Schools who wish to participate must submit the online nomination forms before January 31st.
- Be a high school senior at the time of nomination
- Complete the following by the time they graduate from high school:
- Four years of English
- Four years of math
- Three to four years of laboratory science
- Three years of social science
- Apply to and enroll at Norwich University in the Fall following their graduation from High School.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in their degree program as defined by Norwich University.
Students receiving tuition benefits provided by Norwich University or its partners are not eligible.
For more information on other Norwich-funded scholarships and awards, some of which may be combined with the High School Service Award, visit https://www.norwich.edu/financial-aid/scholarships.