Crooks are exploiting holes in our information economy. Our students work to stop them.
Whether they’re focused on computer network security, malware, forensics or cyberinvestigation, students in Norwich’s cybersecurity programs: Bachelor of Science in Computer Security and Information Assurance (CSIA), Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity online degree completion program and Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance, will be well prepared for the kind of job that never gets stale and protects our country and private interests.
By blending theory and hands-on experience and using state-of-the-art forensic tools unheard of at other institutions of this size, our students learn skills to meet critical demand for jobs in private industry, government, law enforcement, the military, health services and academia.
- Computer Science
- Computer Security and Information Assurance, with offered concentrations in:
- Information Assurance Management
- Computer Crime & Forensics
- Computer Science
- Information Assurance
- The Master of Science in Cybersecurity degree is offered through the Norwich University College of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- In 2020, Norwich was asked to lead a first-of-its-kind consortium among the Senior Military Colleges to develop the Department of Defense Cyber Institute. Norwich cyber students can apply to the Cyber Leader Development Program at the end of their sophomore year. Members of the CLDP cohort receive funding to support summer enrichment programs, certification training and exams, travel to conferences and competitions, and access to exclusive paid internships in support of industry-leading cyber research and network security monitoring.
Norwich University is one of very few academic institutions to be designated as both a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education since 2001, by the National Security Agency of the United States of America, and a Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence since 2012 by the Defense of Cyber Crime Center of the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Operations.