1. Office of Financial Aid: You will be contacted if Loan exit counseling (FSA ID Required) is needed.
2. Registrar’s Office: The Assoc. Registrar Kimberly Monical will contact each graduation candidate for the April and August completion dates. The email will be sent to the student's NU Email (or alternate when no longer enrolled) and will require the student to verify the diploma name spelling as well as the declared program of study. Follow the instructions to address necessary corrections.
Graduation Candidates should have already proactively sought alternative options for incomplete requirements or credits to meet degree requirements noted in their degree audit in DegreeWorks. Another round of audits will be conducted the week of Spring Break. Only those students who have degree completion challenges will be contacted. Additional details are on the Registrar’s website.
4. Commandant’s Office: If you have not done so already, complete this questionnaire to assure you’re eligible for a MCV diploma.
5. Jostens: Purchase personalized graduation announcements and other items.
7. Senior Photo: View your senior photo here.
8. War Whoop: Click here to complete your senior bio for the yearbook. Yearbook purchases and submitting an ad can be done here.
9. Career and Internship Center: What are your plans after graduation? Why does your first destination after graduation matter? Much like you, when you were looking at colleges, prospective students and families looking at Norwich want to know what their opportunities will look like post-graduation. All personally identifiable information will be protected, and all salary data will be averaged. The more data you can provide the better for future Norwich students!
Previous class years have set a high bar at a 98% response rate. Let’s see if the Class of 2022 can top that! Complete the survey by May 1st and be entered to win one of the following items!
- Gift card for business attire ($150 value)
- Diploma Frame ($150 value)
- Norwich branded pad folio
- 100 personalized business cards from Vista Print
To check if your survey has been submitted, log into Handshake, click on the Career Center tab near the top, then click on the box that says First Destination, it must say SUBMITTED.
10. College of Graduate and Continuing Studies: Continue your education! Receive information about NU’s online master’s programs and scholarships.
11. Class Giving Office: Contribute to your Senior Class Gift.
12. The Norwich Network: Sign-up on the Norwich Network to connect with alumni and get career advice in your intended field, find alumni who are hiring, or find a mentor to guide you along your professional journey! Create a profile here.
13. NU Alumni Association: Stay in touch with us after you graduate! Update your contact information here. Find a local NU Clubs and attend NU Club events where you live. Return for Homecoming 2022 and hand out the Old Guard Medallions to the Class of 1972. Order custom diploma frames and NU flags