Early March 2023
Please note: Students who will complete degree requirements by August of 2023 and have not yet submitted a graduation application must do so no later than March 1, 2023. Applications after this date will be accepted, however, participation in Commencement is not guaranteed.
- Ticket information available.
April 28, 2023 (Friday)
- Commencement rehearsal: 10 a.m. in Shapiro Field House. Graduates, please meet at Andrews Gym by 9:30 a.m. Attendance is required of all graduates except CGCS students.
- Joint Commissioning rehearsal: 11:30 a.m. in Shapiro Field House. Students being commissioned meet by 11 a.m., attendance is required.
April 29, 2023 (Saturday)
- Graduates must arrive at Andrews Gym at 9 a.m. for check-in.
- All graduates are required to wear appropriate “business casual” attire underneath academic regalia.
- During the ceremony, caps/mortarboards are removed by all students for the National Anthem; students should plan accordingly if they intend to pin on their caps/mortarboards. Students wearing academic regalia are not permitted to decorate their mortarboards.