UPCOMING ARC EVENTS
Monday, December 7, 2020: Topic TBD
Friday, January 22, 2021: Topic TBD
Wednesday, March 10, 2021: Topic TBD
Tuesday, May 11, 2021: Topic TBD
PAST ARC EVENTS
“Employment and Economic Resilience in Vermont”
Academic Resilience Collaborative (ARC) Virtual Discussion
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 | 12 p.m.
Panelists and participants discussed how Vermont ensures the resilience of economics and employment. With a workforce in declining numbers coupled with the consequences of a pandemic, what does economic and employment resilience look like? How does it manifest, and what challenges does it present to Vermonters of all backgrounds?
- Paul Costello, Executive Director, Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Chris Koliba, Professor, Community Development & Applied Economic and President’s Fellow for Engagement, University of Vermont
- Melinda Petre, Lecturer of Economics, Dartmouth College
- Dan Alcorn, Assistant Professor of Economics, Norwich University
- Kaitlin Thomas, Assistant Professor of Spanish, Norwich University
Funded by High Meadows Fund.