What is the Environmental Security Initiative?
The Environmental Security Initiative (ESI) is a keystone collaborative effort between the Center for Global Resilience and Security (CGRS) and the John and Mary Frances Patton Peace & War Center at Norwich University.
- To advance research in the intersecting areas of environmental degradation and national security.
- To be global leaders in environmental security research and education.
- Panels with Experts in Environmental Security
- Environmental Security Sessions at the Association of Environmental Health and Sciences (AEHS) Foundation’s East Coast Conference, 2018-present
- CGRS-AEHS Environmental Security Student Fellowships