A Norwich graduate brings a new meaning to Integrity, Honor and Respect. Our innovative students strive to find meaningful positions where they can make an impact in your organization and our communities. We have a variety of ways employers can connect with students to create mutually beneficial relationships.
According to our 2022 First Destination Survey, 80.3% of our new grads were either entering the military, the workforce or graduate school within 6 months post-graduation.
Connect with students through our on campus recruiting initiatives. Here are some examples of what your visit could look like:
- Career Fairs. Register for the Fall Career Fair Today!
- Employer Tabling. Reservations include marketing about your company leading up to your visit, a visible and highly exclusive spot in our Wise Campus, and a reserved parking spot. Reserve your table today!
- Connect with an academic department for classroom collaboration
- Mock interview or resume feedback sessions
- On-campus interviewing
- Information sessions
The primary way to get your opportunities in front of students is by posting them on Handshake. Handshake is the premier career network for college students, used by more than 1400+ colleges and institutions, and trusted by all 500 of the Fortune 500 and leaders across all industries. Handshake has a solution for all your early talent needs:
- Post Jobs and Internships
- Manage applications
- Post about virtual or in-person events
- Register for Career Fairs
Learn about Handshake Core or Premium options for employers. Partner with Handshake to hire your future leaders!
Employing International Students
Norwich University’s student body is diverse representing 30+ countries. As our partners in career education, it is important for our center to help employers understand how to employ international students. Here are some resources we’ve put together to get you started:
- International Student Employment “Answering Questions About The Need For “Employment Visa Sponsorship” by the National Associate of Colleges and Employers
- Foreign Labor Certification by Department of Labor
- Best Practices for Recruiting and Hiring Workers
- Learn about Curricular Practical Training for F-1 Students and Optional Practical Training for F-1 Students
- Become familiar with the H-1B Program through the U.S. Department of Labor
- Wage and Hour Division Fair Labor Standards Act Fact Sheets