- Alumni who are 1-5 years post-graduation retain access to all Career and Internship Center Services except 1:1 career advising.
- This includes access to all Career and Internship Center services like Handshake, the career platform exclusively for Norwich students and eligible NU alumni, online career resources, access to the job and internship boards, employer direct events/workshops, participate in On-Campus Recruiting (OCR).
- Join and network with other alumni on Linkedin.
- Check out networking events near you through NU Clubs!
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships are a great way to access the hidden job market for alums looking to make a career change or enhance their professional network. LinkedIn is a great resource for all professionals, and it's FREE.
- LinkedIn also offers a one-month free trial for LinkedIn Learning. Learn in-demand skills with over 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals. This is a great option for professionals at all levels to gain new skills.
Alumni Relations Office
The Office of Family and Alumni Relations offers many ways for alums to get involved. There are approximately 50 NU Clubs across America and in other nations. They gather throughout the year for socials, sporting events, golf outings, ski events, community service activities, day trips to the Hill, BBQs, pool parties, and cocktail receptions. All members of the Norwich family – from prospective students to esteemed members of the Old Guard, from parents to spouses, Corps, civilian, and graduate students – are invited to all NU Club gatherings. Additionally, there are various committees and boards alumni can join.
Through the Office of Family and Alumni Relations, you can:
- Participate in NU Clubs
- Participate in class related events
- Join the Norwich University Alumni Association
- Join the Norwich Network
For more details about the Office of Alumni and Family Relations, visit their page here.
Does your organization recruit student for internships and/or post-graduate job opportunities? Interested in representing your organization on campus? Alumni are a valuable resource for students' career and professional development. Whether you are a new graduate able to share your most recent lessons learned or an experienced professional providing career strategy advice, you have value to our students. If you are interested in connecting with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore ways to customize your return to campus!
Hire Norwich First For Internships and Jobs
The Career and Internship uses Handshake as our web-based portal for publicizing internships, employment opportunities, and on-campus work study positions. Handshake also serves as a central hub for recruiting activities, such as career fairs, employer webinars and information sessions.
Ways to use Handshake:
- Graduates retain access to their existing account to use for job search, events, and networking with employers. Recent graduates will need to change their login to a non-Norwich email address. If you do not have a Handshake account, you can request one. Contact us for assistance at email@example.com.
- Register an Employer account to start posting internships and employment opportunities for your company. A standard account is free for employers, but Handshake also offers a premium partnership account which offers features like analytics and enhanced branding. For more information on employer accounts, visit Handshake.
Continue Your Education With Norwich
The College of Graduate and Continuing Studies offers a variety of continuing education programs for both working adults and lifelong learners. The college offers tracks for bachelor's, master's, and graduate certificates. Alumni Scholarship: All Norwich University alumni receive $425 each term to use toward any College of Graduate and Continuing Studies master's degree program or graduate certificate, except for the Certificate of Teaching and Learning.
To learn more about Norwich University Online Programs, visit here.