Norwich University has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates.
PayMyTuition allows you to choose from several payment options and currencies including wire transfers, e-wallet payments, bill payments and credit card payments. You can pay your tuition payments in your home currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Did you know the cost of a typical education increases by 3-6% when banks process your international tuition payments? PayMyTuition protects students and families from inflated retail exchange rates which can save you thousands of dollars.
Benefits of using PayMyTuition:
- Don’t overpay your bank on currency exchange. PayMyTuition will save you money.
- PayMyTuition is fast, secure and easy to use.
- Create, fund and track your payments from start to finish using PayMyTuition’s online dashboard.
- Access multilingual customer support available any time.
- Opening an account is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Create Your Account
Step 1: Enter Your Institution Name
- Go to paymytuition.com. From the drop-down menu, select your institution,then enter your payment amount and the country you are paying from.
Step 2: Select Payment Method
- Review the payment options provided and select your preferred payment method. Payment options include bank transfers, debit/credit cards in your home currency, electronic and eWallet payments and other local options.
Step 3: Enter Your Details
- Create your account and enter some basic information including your student number. We will include this information to your payment for easy identification of your payment by your institution.
Step 4: Make Your Payment
- Follow the instructions provided to send your funds to PayMyTuition by MTFX via your selected payment method.
Step 5: Track & Confirm
- Track your payment by logging into your PayMyTuition Dashboard at any time. Receive SMS texts, email status updates, and confirmations of when your payment has been delivered.