Student(s) and/or Parent/Guardian(s)
Subject: Action requested: New/updated student refund process
Norwich has upgraded its student account refund process. • Students select refund electronic delivery payment method. • Direct deposit • Student is notified by email when a refund has been initiated • Log into NUpay to see the status of a refund • Sign up for refund status mobile alerts.
Student account refunds can originate in a number of ways: a financial aid award, change in enrollment status and/or return of security deposit refund upon graduation. It is likely there will be a refund at some point in your college career.
- If you have received a refund electronically, you will need to update your banking information in NU Pay (Touchnet) “Electron Refunds” tab.
- If you have not received a student account refund electronically, please login to NUpay (Electronic Refunds) and enter your banking information. Please have your banking information handy (routing and account number).
(Note: payroll/work study direct deposits are a different system)
How to register for Electronic Refunds:
First time (new) and returning Norwich students may access NUpay by logging in through Self Service Banner (SSB). Here’s how:
- Log into ssb.norwich.edu
- Select “Student Services”, then select "Student Account"
- Select either "Account Information" or "Account Detail for Term", then click the "Pay Now" button.
- Click on the Electronic Refunds tab
At first log in, you will be prompted to add your banking info for refunds. You can return to edit your refund method by clicking Electronic Refunds form the home screen in the My Profile Setup box on the right-hand side of the screen.
Stay current with mobile alerts! Sign up to receive a text message once a refund has been issued.
Note for Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
Be advised that Parent Federal Plus loan monies that are not directed to the student will be refunded only to the parent/guardian directly from Norwich University. This is a separate process outside the NU Pay “Electronic Refund” Touchnet provided for our student refunds. This will require the parent Authorized Payer to provide banking (routing and account) information directly to Norwich. If no banking is provided refund will default to paper check which may take up to 10 days to received.
Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to this request.
Office of the Bursar | June 2021