Work Study Guidelines
If you are federally eligible for work study and are interested in getting a work study job, please do the following:
- Come to the Student Financial Planning Office (Jackman 303) to pick up a work study contract, I9 and W4 form.
- Check our job listings on either the bulletin board outside the Student Financial Planning Office or on the Norwich website.
- Call or see the point of contact about the job. When you find a job:
- Fill out the top portion of the contract
- Have your supervisor fill out the middle section
- Bring the contract, I9 (with your driver’s license and social security card), and W4 form back to the Student Financial Planning Office to be signed.
It is your responsibility to fill out your time sheet and get it to the Payroll Office by the last day of each month.
Your rate of pay can range from $6.25 to $7.00 per hour. Your supervisor will make that decision. Payday is on or around the 10th of each month.
It is your responsibility to let your supervisor know if you cannot make it to work. If you decide to leave your job, you need to let your supervisor know!
If you have any questions, please come to Jackman 303 or call 802.485.2015.