Transfer credit

All previous college coursework may be evaluated for transfer credit once you are admitted to the University. In order for the courses to be evaluated, you must provide Norwich with an official college transcripts and course descriptions of all classes completed and/or in progress. Credit may be granted for courses with the following criteria:

  1. The course must come from a regionally accredited institution.
  2. The grade in the course must be a ā€œCā€ or better (pass/fail, satisfactory and grades below ā€œCā€ are not acceptable).
  3. The course is comparable to one offered at Norwich University.

Courses taken at non-accredited colleges or other types of institutions and courses taken more than 10 years prior to the anticipated date of graduation from Norwich are not transferable except upon successful petition by the student to the course department chair and the Committee on Academic Standing and Degrees.

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2018 Norwich University - all rights reserved