Spend some time with the people who live and breathe Norwich every day. An overnight visit, whether for an open house or for one of our “The NU Experience” events are a great way to get a feel for what it’s really like to be a student at Norwich. Stay in a dorm overnight and then spend a day with us learning more about Norwich. We have a number of overnight opportunities available throughout the school year. For “The NU Experience” you will not only spend the night, but have the opportunity the next day to sit in on a class, as well as tour the campus, have an in-depth information session with admissions, and meet with some of our cadet and civilian staff who will help you understand all the opportunities that await at Norwich.
Our overnight opportunities are listed below. The overnight portion for certain events is only available to certain groups of students, which is noted in parenthesis. Please note that spaces are limited, so book early!
- September 26-27, 2014 – Fall Open House
- October 1-2, 2014 – The NU Experience (applicants only)
- October 29-30, 2014 – The NU Experience (applicants only)
- November 7-8, 2014– Veterans Day Open House
- January 21-22, 2015 – The NU Experience (applicants only)
- February 18-19, 2015 – The NU Experience (applicants only)
- March 20-21, 2015 – Spring Open House (juniors only)
- April 10 – 11, 2015 – NU 101 (accepted students only)
- April 15-16, 2015 – NU Experience (accepted students only)
Plan your visit
For travel information—including driving directions, lodging, and transportation—please take a look at our Visit Norwich University site.