Open houses are a crash course in everything Norwich has to offer.
The day begins with the chance to meet faculty, staff, coaches, cadets, civilian students, financial planning counselors, ROTC instructors and more. Participants will take a tour of campus, eat in the Wise Campus Center and receive a briefing on the admissions and financial-aid processes.
To attend one of our open houses, fill out this form to register. An Admissions representative will contact you to confirm attendance. For information, call 1.800.468.6679.
Overnight opportunities are offered in conjunction with our Open Houses. The overnight portion for Open Houses is only available to certain groups of students, which is noted in parenthesis. Due to space restrictions, reservations are required two weeks in advance.
Don’t see an Open House date that works for you? Check out our other overnight opportunities, The NU Experience events, which are available to high school seniors.
Annual Open Houses – *Registration for the events listed below will be available 6 weeks prior to the event date.*
- Spring Open House – March 24-25, 2017 (Designed for current and rising high school juniors) *Registration will be available 6 weeks prior to the event date*
- Overnight: Friday – Register for the Spring Open House and select “Yes” to the overnight. (available to Juniors)
- Architecture Showcase – Students interested in the Architecture major can register for an early arrival on Friday at 1:00p.m., via the Spring Open House registration form.
- NU 101: Accepted Student Open House – April 7-8, 2017
- Overnight – Friday April 7, 2017
- This event is for accepted students entering the Fall 2017 class only.
- Fall Open House – October 13-14, 2017 (All interested high school students are welcome to attend.)
- November Open House – November 10-11, 2017 (All interested high school students are welcome to attend.)
Plan your visit
For travel information—including driving directions, lodging, and transportation—please take a look at our Visit Norwich University site.