New Student Paperwork
Print out this checklist so you can keep track of all your New Student Forms.
Unless otherwise noted, these forms are required of all students enrolling in the fall and should be mailed to:
27 ID White Ave.
Northfield, VT 05663
- Fall Enrollment: June 1
- Spring Enrollment: December 30
Online New Student Forms
- Click here to begin the online forms. Please use your application login.
- If you forgot your username/password, you may retrieve it here.
Medical Forms: All students must submit the medical form below.
- Medical history, immunization record, etc. – Must schedule appointment before June 1st and contact your admissions counselor with date of appointment.
Proof of High School Graduation: Final high school transcripts showing graduation date are required from all students. Print this form and turn it into your high school to request your documentation.
- Final high school transcript request form (PDF) – NOT DUE BY JUNE 1st (Official transcripts required before fall arrival/after student’s graduation.)
For Nursing majors ONLY:
- Math Placement Exam (Required for all students. Please wait to receive your username/password.)
- Modern Language Exam (For students majoring in Chinese, Criminal Justice, English, History, International Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Spanish, Studies in War and Peace)
- Laundry Service (PDF) – Please download and Save As to your desktop. Then reopen the form from your desktop, complete and Save. Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Religious preference information (PDF)
- People’s United Bank ATM (PDF)