International students

Are you an international student who wants to study at Norwich?

The information provided for international students is for students who have completed some or all of their secondary schooling outside of the United States and/or need visas in order to study or live in the United States. This includes anyone who is not a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or refugee.

International Center

The International Center provides information about on-campus programming, family resources, student handbook, and newsletters that showcase the latest events and important announcements. Explore the guide for international students that features information about obtaining a visa and maintaining your status, as well as helpful information about academics and student life.

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2015 Norwich University - all rights reserved