- Student Financial Planning
- Cost of attendance (tuition, fees and deposit)
- ROTC scholarships
- Veterans benefits
- International Student Financial Aid Application
- Financial planning timeline
- Federal policies & procedures
- Financial planning forms & consumer information disclosures
- Financial planning FAQ
- Net Price Calculator
- VA Yellow Ribbon Program and Military HEROES Act
Loans allow students and their parents to borrow money to augment scholarships and grants. As part of funding options at Norwich, you may wish to consider a William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan, a Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS), or an alternative loan.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loans – The Federal Direct Loan program makes low-interest loans available to students to help pay the costs of attending post-secondary school.
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) – This is a federal loan program that allows parents of dependent undergraduate students to take out a loan to cover the different between the student aid package and the actual costs of the university.
- Alternative Loans – Alternative, or private, loans are commercial loans offered by banks and other private lenders.
Visit the Lender Code of Conduct page to read more about the exemplary standards of professional conduct for an institutional financial aid professional.