Health Care Checklist
All incoming students must complete and return all six pages of the New Student Health Record Form (PDF) by June 1.
It must be emailed, mailed or faxed to:
Norwich University Health Services
63 Crescent Ave.
Northfield, VT 05663
Required Medical Information
- Health history
- Physical exam (conducted during the last six months and signed by your health-care provider.)
- Immunization record signed by your health-care provider: Two MMRs, Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), three Hep B vaccines, and the meningococcal vaccine (required for first year students in dormitories), are required.
- Health Services Consent
- Documentation of two Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccines or a signed Vermont Health Department Chickenpox disease waiver.
- All immunizations mentioned above are required by Vermont state law
- You may not register without proof of measles immunization. A student without proof of measles vaccination will be immunized at registration and must pay for the vaccine at that time.
- We require a TB test (PPD) no older than 12 months for all incoming students.
- Carefully review the immunization form with your health-care provider.
- Keep a copy of completed health forms for your records.
- We will verify completion of requirements when you arrive at Norwich in August. We will provide outstanding immunizations or other requirements at your expense.
- You will not conclude enrollment day without all outstanding health requirements completed or scheduled.