Forms and Instructions

For Current Students

View forms and instructions for current students. Student Norwich SSO login required.

For Faculty and Staff

View forms and instructions for faculty and staff.  Faculty/staff Norwich SSO login required.

Public Forms

For former students/alumni and prospective students.  Current Students and Faculty/Staff should use the links above.  


  • Academic Dismissal Readmission Application (For students who were academically dismissed only.  Students in good standing should use the Readmission Application below)
  • Readmission Application (For students in good academic standing only.  Academically dismissed students should complete the Academic Dismissal Readmission Application above)
  • Academic Petition (Must be submitted by 12:00 noon on Wednesdays to be reviewed by the Committee on Academic Standings and Degrees (CASD) on Thursdays)

Name or Address Change

Diploma, Transcript or Enrollment/Degree Verification Requests

Registration Form

  • Registration Form (For Non Matriculating Students and Summer Class Registration Only)

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2018 Norwich University - all rights reserved