Enjoy these Norwich University screensavers. Feel free to place them on your computer and to share this page with friends and family and invite them to use the screensavers as well.
- Click a PC link below. In the window that appears, click “Save.” or “OK”. In the Firefox browser, select the Save File option.
- In the second window that appears, click “Save.”
- After downloading is complete, locate the .zip file. Downloaded files are usually saved on your computer’s Desktop, unless you’ve changed the settings. [Note: Depending on the size of the .zip file and your Internet connection, downloading may take several minutes.]
- Double-click the .zip file.
- Double-click the .exe file inside the .zip file.
- The window that opens asks you to select a destination directory. Leave it set to C:\WINDOWS\. Click “Install.”
- After the screen saver is installed, click “Finish” and close this window.
- The Display Properties window that opens allows you to select options, such as the length of time your computer is idle before the screen saver starts and adding password protection. Click “Preview” to see the screen saver in action.
- Click “OK” to close the Display Properties window.
- Click a Mac link below, then click “OK” and save the .zip file to your Desktop.
- After the file downloads, locate the .zip file on your Desktop. If the .zip file is not on your Desktop, look in your Download folder.
- Double-click the .zip file. A new folder with the same name will be created. [Note: Stuffit Expander required.]
- Open the Finder. Open the Pictures folder in the Finder. Drag the new folder from the Desktop into the Pictures folder.
- In the Dock, open System Preferences and click the “Desktop & Screen Saver” icon. Highlight “Screen Saver” on the right side. Using the scroll bar on the left side, find “Choose Folder.” Select “Pictures,” highlight the new folder you added, and click “Choose.”
- System Preferences allow you to select options, such as the length of time your computer is idle before the screen saver starts. Click “Test” to view the screen saver.
- After you’re satisfied with the screen saver settings, close System Preferences.