Norwich University is a diversified academic institution that educates residential students, leading both military and civilian lifestyles, and working adults across the globe. Norwich offers a broad selection of traditional and distance-learning programs culminating in baccalaureate and master's degrees, and graduate certificates. Founded in 1819 by U.S. Army Capt. Alden Partridge, Norwich is the oldest private military college in the country and the birthplace of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).
Along with specific items listed under each job posting’s “To apply” heading, you will need to complete and submit a Norwich University Employment Application.
Administrative Assistant - College of Graduate & Continuing Studies
The Administrative Assistant provides research and administrative support to the Program Directors, Program Managers, and Faculty Training and Development Coordinator.
1. Assist the Coordinator with supporting the faculty training process.
2. Assist the Directors and Managers with administrative program support such as document imaging and workflow systems, research, report creation, data and database management, and file and documentation management.
3. Record and distribute minutes of operations meetings; maintain and monitor action log; provide follow-up assistance as required.
1. Three years experience in administrative support, with preference given to experience in educational institutions with online programs.
3. Keen attention to detail
4. Experience with office/business applications; comfortable learning new technologies.
5. Strong people and communication skills.
6. Ability to function as a team-player in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and Norwich University Employment Application to
CGCS Admin Ass't Search, via email: email@example.com.
June 28, 2013
Norwich University is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, group life and long term disability insurance, flexible-spending accounts for health and dependant care, a retirement annuity plan and tuition scholarships for eligible employees and their family members.
Norwich University participates in E-Verify. (Español)