Norwich University is a diversified academic institution that educates residential students, leading both military and civilian lifestyles, and working adults across the globe. Norwich offers a broad selection of traditional and distance-learning programs culminating in baccalaureate and master's degrees, and graduate certificates. Founded in 1819 by U.S. Army Capt. Alden Partridge, Norwich is the oldest private military college in the country and the birthplace of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).
Along with specific items listed under each job posting’s “To apply” heading, you will need to complete and submit a Norwich University Employment Application.
Marketing Manager - College of Graduate & Continuing Studies - UPDATED
The Marketing Manager reports to the Directors of Marketing and Research to develop, implement and/or oversee the implementation of marketing strategies for promoting the School’s growing portfolio of educational products with prospective students, business partners, and their employees.
1. Develop marketing plans for degree programs, continuing education and other lifelong learning products developed and marketed by the College.
2. Implement and/or manage the implementation of the marketing activities in support of the College’s enrollment goals.
3. Own the CGCS Webinars that will be developed for lead generation and cultivation of the degree completion and certificate programs: including creating original content, producing a PowerPoint presentation, training speakers, serving as the Master of Ceremonies, etc.
4. Write compelling copy for the CGCS Website, collateral, and ads developed in-house and by third-party vendors or business partners.
5. Oversee new PPC campaigns (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords), including: developing creative, placing the media buys, monitoring ROI, etc.
6. Manage the review and approval process for the development of new creative for College-marketed education products.
7. Conduct market and/or media channel research as needed.
8. Own the Cvent communications/event management tool used by the College for various registration activities. The routine activities include: developing a communication plan, creating content for eblasts, confirmation emails, etc.; working with the Web Manager to develop the event websites, etc.
1. Five years plus experience in marketing, advertising, and/or journalism.
2. Exceptional writing skills; experience copywriting and writing for the Web are desired.
3. Design and desktop publishing experience would be an advantage for this position.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
5. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, and web meeting software required. Experience with Adobe InDesign would be a plus.
6. Strong organizational skills
7. Ability to work independently and function as a team-player in a fast-paced environment
Please submit a cover letter, resume and Norwich University Employment Application to
Marketing Manager Search, via email: email@example.com.
Nov. 21, 2012
Norwich University is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, group life and long term disability insurance, flexible-spending accounts for health and dependant care, a retirement annuity plan and tuition scholarships for eligible employees and their family members.
Norwich University participates in E-Verify. (Español)