Experience Strasbourg, France, home to the European Parliament, the Eurocorps, and European Court of Human Rights, and an important center for politics, culture, business, and government.
Who can go on this Expedition?
The EU/NATO Expedition is open to any student. Yes, that means you.
This study abroad program is strategically located to get you close to important EU and NATO sites so that you can obtain firsthand knowledge of how these institutions influence European foreign policy, military concerns, and international affairs. The program will feature Norwich courses and is designed with Norwich students in mind. Enrollment is open to any student eligible to study abroad through Norwich University. All lifestyles are encouraged to apply.
What will I discover?
- Obtain firsthand knowledge of how these institutions influence foreign policy, military concerns, and international affairs.
- Rich in both German and French history, Strasbourg provides easy access to Germany, Switzerland, and beyond.
- Take pre-approved NU courses with dedicated faculty.
Not your average study abroad opportunity.
- Courses Are Covered: Take classes approved by your major, including ROTC classes.
- Earn MCV Diploma: Receive your Military College of Vermont diploma through leadership opportunities offered by the Corps.
- Same Norwich Price with Scholarship and Financial Aid Support.
I’m interested, but will this Expedition fit into my major?
You’d be surprised how often the answer is “yes, it will.”
An application must be started by March 1 and completed by March 15. Accepted students must accept or decline by April 10 to secure their spot in the program.