Lili Martin, MSN, RN, is a lecturer and clinical instructor in the Norwich University School of Nursing. Lili previously studied music before earning her BSN from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Boston.
Lili completed her MSN in Nursing Education at Norwich University in 2015. Lili has experience in adult cardiothoracic, vascular, general medical-surgical, post-anesthesia care, and pediatric post-anesthesia care at UVM Medical Center and Central Vermont Medical Center. Lili has also volunteered internationally providing nursing care in Rwanda and Morocco.
At Norwich University, Lili teaches Pathopharmacology, Pediatric Nursing, Medical-Surgical Clinical, Health Assessment Lab, and Health Promotion & Nutrition. Lili has a passion for mentoring students on their journey to become nurses and enjoys helping students pursue their individual nursing research goals. In 2016, Lili helped launch the SON Mentorship Program that pairs incoming nursing students with mentors from the junior class to provide support and ease the transition to nursing.
When Lili is away from work, she enjoys running, biking, hiking, and camping with her husband and son.
- Evaluating the efficacy of achieving student learning outcomes through use of technology in the classroom
- Nursing student perceptions of the flipped classroom teaching method
- Nursing student-to-patient/family communication
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Pi Lambda Theta National Honor Society of Education
- Vermont State Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- ACLS & PALS
1 (802) 485-2918