Undergraduate frequently asked questions

How do I settle the bill if I am not making full payment?

All students must complete and return the student Remittance Form by the due date. This form tells Norwich how your bill will be paid from the various sources and helps determine your financial clearance.

How do I make a payment?

Through NUpay, our electronic payment option, or mail a check drawn on a US bank to:

Norwich University
Office of the Bursar
158 Harmon Dr.
Northfield, VT 05663

If you wish to pay with a credit card, you must do so through NUpay.

If my student loans are more than my bill, do I get the difference?

Yes, once all the requested paperwork has been received and processed by the Norwich University Financial Planning Office your loans and aid will be disbursed. Refunds will only occur on those accounts that have a credit balance. Allow two to three weeks for processing the refund check once funds have been received on your account.

Can I pay my bill with Veteran’s benefits?

Students utilizing VA benefits that are paid directly to the student do not qualify for bill deferment and are required to pay tuition and fees in full prior to each semester. The Registrar’s Office will certify the enrollment for the VA after each semester begins. Questions regarding the process should be directed to the Registrar’s Office at 802.485.2035.

Can I use work-study toward payment of my student account?

Work study is not applied to your student account as a direct credit, nor is work study deferred on your student bill.

Where and how do I apply for federal student loans?

The first step to applying for federal student loans is to complete the FAFSA(Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can do this online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or request a paper application from our Student Financial Planning Office. You will also need our federal school code — 003692. It is very important that your FAFSA information reflect this school code. This will let the federal processing center know that you are requesting your information be made available to Norwich University.

Please feel free to phone 802.485.2015 with any further questions.

There is more information about financial aid in Paying for College.

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2015 Norwich University - all rights reserved