Unless otherwise noted, these forms are required of all students enrolling in the fall and should be mailed to:
27 ID White Ave.
Northfield, VT 05663
- Fall Enrollment: June 1
- Spring Enrollment: December 30
Online New Student Forms, which include:
- Housing form
- Student Affairs form
- Academic Achievement Center form
- Uniform measurements (Rooks only)
Forgot your password? Click here to retrieve your username/password.
Medical Forms: All students must submit the first medical form. Rooks must submit both medical forms.
Proof of High School Graduation: Final high school transcripts showing graduation date are required from all students. Print this form and turn it into your high school to request your documentation.
For Nursing, Athletic Training and Health Science Majors ONLY:
- Math placement exam (Required for all students)
- Foreign Language Exam (Optional for majors in the Social Sciences, English & Spanish who wish to be placed in an upper level language class.)