All incoming students must complete and return all six pages of the New Student Health Record Form by June 1.
It must be emailed, mailed or faxed to:
Norwich University Health Services
63 Crescent Ave.
Northfield, VT 05663
Required Medical Information:
- Health history
- Physical exam (conducted during the last six months and signed by your health-care provider.)
- Immunization record signed by your health-care provider: Two MMRs, Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), three Hep B vaccines, and the meningococcal vaccine (required for first year students in dormitories), are required.
- Health Services Consent
- Documentation of two Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccines or a signed Vermont Health Department Chickenpox disease waiver.
- All immunizations mentioned above are required by Vermont state law.
- Please use Norwich University forms ONLY.
- Carefully review the immunization form with your health-care provider.
- Keep a copy of completed health forms for your records.
- We will verify completion of requirements when you arrive at Norwich in August. We will provide outstanding immunizations or other requirements at your expense.
- You will not conclude enrollment day without all outstanding health requirements completed or scheduled.