Housing and Meal Rates
Meal services are not available during the Early Summer Session.
All summer students who live in dormitories must take their meals in the Wise Campus Center and purchase a seven-day meal plan. Listed rates include both room and meals. Dorms will open at noon on May 11, May 26, and June 29, 2014.
|*ID110 Ecology of the Connecticut River||X||$166|
*ID 110 Geology and Ecology of the Connecticut River
- Comprehensive fee for ID110 includes tuition, fees, equipment rental, transportation and food for the nine-day downriver trip.
- Students must purchase their own text/manual.
- The first 22 qualified students who deposit $100 with the Bursar will be allowed in the class.
- Students must also register for the course.
- Students should contact Professor Westerman (802.485.2337) for further information.
Norwich University reserves the right to change without notice fees and charges and any portion of the schedule.