- Academic Computing
- Training sessions and workshops, preparing Web-based course materials, course Web-site development, designing & developing online courses, technical assistance for online course delivery, digital media preparation, consultation on best use of NU resources, assistance with special projects technology, exploring new technologies.
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Individual and group counseling in a confidential setting, psychological testing, thematic groups and psychoeducational workshops in response to specific needs. Services conducted by highly trained staff of licensed professional psychologists and doctoral level psychology interns.
- Health Services
- Basic emergency care: wound treatment, cold medications, etc.
- location: Marsilius Hall, on Crescent Ave. directly behind the gazebo across the road from Crawford Hall
- hours: Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. (registered nurse on duty)
Sickcall: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- hours: weekends, 7 a.m. infirmary opens (house resident on duty)
1 p.m. - 9 p.m. (registered nurse on duty)
Sickcall: doctor’s hours posted Friday afternoon
- Prior to Parent’s Weekend, hours of operation for Saturday and Sunday are the same as Monday through Friday, but Sickcalls are still posted.
- Note: The house resident is on duty after hours, but any student visiting after 11 p.m. must be escorted by security.
- phone: 802.485.2552
- Green Mountain Family Practice
- More extensive care, by appointment
- Information Technology
- Computer Services, Email, telecommunications, etc. Troubleshooting & support by Help Desk
802.485.2456, long distance 1-866-248-3853
- International Student Office
- The International Student Advisor (ISA) works with various Norwich University administrative and academic departments to ensure international students integrate seamlessly into the campus community as well as maintain their F1 visa status. The International Student Office also works with students interested in a semester study abroad and exchange programs with foreign universities.
- Kreitzberg Library
- The Kreitzberg Library provides research support, interlibrary loan services, library instruction for academic classes and a collection of 240,000 books in print, 800 print journals, 22,000 full-text electronic journals and tens of thousands of eBooks for use by faculty, staff and students.
- Security & Safety
- Seven employees provide 24-hour, on-campus coverage.
- location: southwest end of the Hayden Building
- hours: 24/7
- phone: off-campus, 1.802.485.2525/2499; on-campus, exts. 2525, 2499 - red callbox located on the information board at Route 12 commuter lot