MSIA Conference at Norwich University
The MSIA Program at Norwich University invites members of the media to attend a MSIA Graduate Security Conference on Thursday, June 16, in Milano Ballroom. The program will include distinguished lecturers in information assurance as well as several graduating MSIA students.
The schedule for the conference is as follows:
- 8:30-8:50 a.m. Registration
- 9:00-10:00 Prof. Blaine Burnham: "Current Issues in Information Assurance"
- 10:00-10:15 Break
- 10:15-11:15 Keith Willett: "A New IA Architecture"
- 11:15-12:15 Prof. Don Holden: "VoIP Security Considerations"
- 12:15-1:45 p.m. Lunch and Discussion at Harmon Hall
- 1:45-2:24 Prof. Gary Bridges: "Management Techniques for IA Practitioners"
- 2:45-3:45 Richard Moore: "Sabanes-Oxley Compliance and ROI"
- 3:45-4:00 Break
- 4:00-5:00 Prof. Michael Miora: "New Thinking about Disaster Recovery Planning"
- 5:00-6:30 Buffet Supper and Inforamal conversation
- 7:00-8:30 Prof. Peter Stephenson: "The Box Won't Save You"
For more information about this conference, please contact Mich Kabay at 802.485.2724 or email: email@example.com